Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bake Sale Saturday!

The New York City Food Blogger Bake Sale is THIS Saturday! Stop by the Brooklyn Flea Saturday from 10 to 5 p.m., and visit our table (near the school and food booths). All proceeds will benefit Share Our Strength, a national nonprofit organization working to end childhood hunger.

There will be raffles, more homemade baked goods than you can count, and incredibly good company as many of us will be working at the bake sale table throughout the day.

I'll be there with my cowboy cookies. There a little salty, a little sweet, and they're packed with goodness in every bite.


If you're in the area, I hope you'll stop by. The Flea is a treat by itself, and a table full of homemade baked goods by some of your favorite food bloggers can only make it better.

7 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the shout-out chica! When are you going to be at the bake sale?? I want to say hi for sure if we'll be there at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'll be there working from 1:00-2:30, but I'm going to stop by around 9:30 to drop off my cookies. What about you?

      Delete
  2. What great cookies for a bake sale! I'm sure they'll sell out! Too bad there isn't a Food Blogger Bake Sale closer to me. Maybe next year. Hope you have a great time at te bake sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think they're rapidly expanding across the country. Hopefully there will be one near you next year!

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you or try your cookies! I bought a bunch of stuff but somehow missed your cowboy cookies...next time, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I missed you! There were so many delicious treats that it was hard to choose what to get. I ended up wi five different treats but I wanted to try all of them!

      Delete