Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

2011 ended just the way I would have wanted. Good friends over for dinner. A home-cooked meal. Nothing too fancy. This mac and cheese with this delicious green salad. Going out in the neighborhood with more delicious sweets than we could manage to eat. Planning cards. Dancing.




And now, it's here. 2012. And I've got a few blogging resolutions to go along with it.

1) To post at least once a week and more if possible
2) To make it to the farmer's market more often and to regularly feature the seasonal goods coming out of my kitchen
3) To make my own breads, ice creams and pastas, and to share them with all of you here (now that I know how, it seems like a shame not to make them homemade)

Here's to 2012!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Getting to the farmers' markets more frequently is on my list, too. So much good stuff I missed out on this year!

    Best wishes for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These seem like good resolutions for the new year! Health and happiness to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'm looking forward to what 2012 has in store!

    ReplyDelete